Paraben free Sonya products

I always had very sensitive skin and very dry in some areas.My eyes were sore many times after i used some of the top branded mascaras or any makeup removers.I'd never really thought i'll find something which is gentle and doesn't cause any dryness.I absoultly love makeup,and i always have some even just some mascara or foundation and some lipgloss when i go out.Its essential for me.:)I have been used Forever Living Products health products for quite long time,but only few month i was introduced to the Sonya makeup line,and i bought my first mascara,foundation,blush,lipgloss,eyeshadow.


They are absolutly fab!

No eye irritation after long long time.And for my huge suprise they stay on all day long.And also i feel my skin breathing,never had that.I'm so impressed and i decided to stick to this brand only,couse they provide paraben free natural,aloe vera based makeup!


Here are some photos of the Lipgloss i got it's fantastic,it makes my lips so hidratated and fuller.It has very shiny,crystal look after i applied.It has mirror on the side and lights to use in the darkness and anywhere you'll go there is no need for an extra mirror!Cool isn't it?



My photos of the foundation its a cream to powder foundation,it opens up and has an applicator with it.You need to wet the applicator little bit to apply the foundation and it gives a perfect coverage.it goes to powdery on your face after you apply it.I'm an absolute fan of this product also.







 

Products:

Sonya Olivia Brilliant Blush(P.Code:391)
Sonya Rose Beige Creme to Powder Foundation (P.Code:378)
Beach Perfect Pair Eyeshadow (Product Code:394)
Sonya Volumizing Mascara Black (P.Code:415)
Sonya Luscious Lip Colour Double Diamond(P.Code:423)





SHOP or JOIN NOW & SAVE 15%-48%!

Interested? What Are You Waiting For? There is Nothing to Lose!

visamastercardpaypal

No comments:

Post a Comment